BASIC REQUIREMENTS TO RENT VEHISLE
- The driver must be at least 21 years
- Minimum 3 years of valid driving license which must be presented
- Mandatory identification – ID card or passport for inspection
- Mandatory credit card as a means of deposit payment or cash deposit of 300-1500 EUR, depending on the class of vehicle
- The minimum rental period is one day (24 hours)
- A tolerance of 60 minutes delay in returning the vehicle. After the expiration of overdraft, charge a new rental day.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
- The rent is paid by the time the car is taken by credit card (Visa, Mastercard), cash or bank transfer for companies.
- Deposit during the term of the lease is required
- The deposit is taken a credit card or cash. The deposit shall be determined depending on rental period and class of vehicle.
RENTING AND RETURNING VEHICLE
- The vehicle can be rented and returned to our office at the Sava Centar, and there is a possibility of delivery and return of vehicles outside outlets (Airport, Hotel, home address, company etc.) with surcharge. The vehicle can be taken and returned after working hours, with surcharge.
- When you take or deliver the vehicle, it's required the signing of the form on the state of the vehicle.
- We recommend checking the vehicle with our employees.
- Collision Damage Waiver
- Theft protection